The linear combination calculator can easily find the solution of two linear equations easily. To recall, a linear equation is an equation which is of the first order. This calculator helps to compute the solution of two linear equations which are having one or two variables.
How to Use Linear Combination Calculator?
Lear combination calculator is an extremely easy tool to solve two linear equations. Follow the given steps to use this tool.
- Step 1: Enter the coefficient of variable “x” and “y” for the first equation.
- Step 2: Enter the constant term of the first equation.
- Step 3: Enter the coefficient of variable “x” and “y” for the second equation.
- Step 4: Enter the constant term of the second equation.
- Step 5: Click on “Solve”.
For example, consider the equation 3x + 4y = 20 and 8x + 9y = 70. For this, once the coefficients are entered along with the constants, the value of “x” and “y” will be calculated as x = 20 and y = -10.
Check: Solving Linear Equations
What are the Types of Linear Equations?
There are various types of linear equations. Three of the main types include:
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Linear Equations in Three Variables
Frequently Asked Questions on Linear Combination Calculator
What are linear equations?
Linear equations can be defined as equations where each variable has a degree one. An example of a linear equation is 3x + 4y = 20.
What is the graph of a linear equation?
The graph of any linear equation is always a straight line. If a system of linear equations are plotted on a graph, the intersection point or points gives the solution or solutions of the equations.