A syllabus is an academic resource for the students that helps them to get information about the class such as the subjects covered in class, the concepts and topic taught under it, the expectations from the students and so on. Going through the entire syllabus will help them prepare better for the exams. Here, for the convenience of the students, we provide the links to browse the Mizoram Board Syllabus of subjects like Maths and Science for Classes 9 and 10. Alternatively, for classes 11 and 12, we provide the links to access the syllabus of Science stream covering subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
A table is given below in this article with the links to browse the MBSE Syllabus of Classes 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Browse Mizoram Board Syllabus of Classes 9 to 12
Benefits of MBSE Syllabus
Students can access the MBSE Syllabus from the links given in the table above. Referring to it can also help them to prepare better for the exams.
- A syllabus offers an overall picture about the class or stream of education chosen
- The syllabus contains the list of subjects taught in a class
- Syllabus for a specific subject will also consist of all the concepts and topics covered under it
- Syllabus informs the students about the course expectations and requirements
- Through the syllabus, students become familiarized with assignments, projects and deadlines
- A well-designed syllabus will also give information regarding extra reference materials
For study materials and to get information about the Mizoram Board Results, check out BYJU’S