The BSEB 10th Board is in charge of conducting the Class 10 Exams in Bihar. The Class 10 Board Exams, also known as the Bihar Board Matric Exam, is very crucial for the students, as it sets the foundation for the higher classes. Passing the Bihar Board Matric Examination is a determining factor for those students who wish to pursue higher education. The BSEB 10th Board also formulates the Bihar Board Matric (Class 10) Syllabus, along with designing the curriculum and regulating the activities of the various schools under its jurisdiction.
Table of Contents
- Latest Notifications
- About the BSEB 10th Board
- Overview of the BSEB 10th Board 2022
- BSEB Matric Exam Resources
- BSEB 10th Board Exam Statistics
Preparing for the BSEB 10th Board Matric Exams requires a lot of commitment and preparation. Students are advised to study well and revise all the subjects well for the exams of the Bihar Matric Board. To study for the exams, we have provided here the resources or study materials that are developed by the board.
- The BSEB has declared the exam dates for the 10th Board Examinations, 2022. Click here to view the date-sheet.
About the BSEB 10th Board
Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) stands tall as an autonomous institute operating under the Government of Bihar. The board aims at enabling students to acquire knowledge, values, skills and the right attitude to become responsible citizens. BSEB 10th Board is also in charge of organising the Bihar Board Matric exams also known as Bihar Board Class 10 board exams. Bihar Board Matric Pariksha is a crucial exam for the students.
In today’s age where advancement in Science and Technology is at its peak, the importance of a good knowledge and education system cannot be compromised with. The BSEB aims at providing exactly that. Over the years, it has continuously been involved in providing quality education for the economic growth of the society. On its way to achieve 100% literacy rate, the board has been continuously striving to bring about all possible changes and updates onto the table and hence, has been coming up with numerous schemes and programs aiming at the betterment of a student not only academically but also for the overall development of a student. For this, the BSEB 10th Board aims at providing education to all, which it expects to achieve by increasing the enrollment number of students and by aiding formation of new schools and their affiliations. It also conducts the Bihar Board Matric Pariksha to assess the students’ performance in the academic year.
Aims of the BSEB 10th Board
Apart from this it also aims at promoting literacy rate amongst females and providing education in the remote areas of the state. Provides assistance and support to upcoming schools and aims at eliminating imbalances in the society.
Overview of the BSEB 10th Board 2022
|Exam Name||Bihar Board 10th Matric Examination, 2022|
|Conducted by||Bihar Board of Secondary Education
|Exam Duration||3 hours 15 minutes|
|Number of Students||Around 16 lakhs|
|Tentative Result Date||March/April 2022|
BSEB Matric Exam Resources
Surfing through this article will get you access to the following links for Mathematics and Science for Class 10 by the BSEB 10th Board. These are useful resources for Bihar Board Matric Pariksha. From the syllabus to the textbooks and all previous year papers or Sample Papers, we have provided all the reference materials as required for the BSEB 10th Board Exams.
|BSEB 10th Syllabus||BSEB Class 10 Textbooks|
|BSEB 10th Board Matric Previous Year Question Papers||BSEB 10th Board Matric Sample Papers|
|BSEB 10th Question Bank||BSEB 10th Matric Exam Date Sheet|
|BSEB 10th Exam Pattern|
Apart from the previous year papers, students are also advised to solve the sample papers as it will offer them access to a variety of question types, thus making it easy for the students to face the exams more confidently. They also learn the process of answering questions more efficiently within the given time.
BSEB 10th Board Exam Statistics
- Total Number of Students: The average number of students appearing for the BSEB 10th Board Matric Exams has roughly been more than 15 lakhs. The numbers showed an increasing trend from the year 2019 when 16,35,070 students appeared for their BSEB 10th Board Exams. In 2020, the numbers dipped slightly, and 14,94,071 lakh students appeared for their BSEB 10th Board Matric Exams. Here is a comparison of the number of students appearing for the Secondary Exams over the last few years.
|Year||Number of Students Appeared|
- Overall Passing Percent: The performance of students in BSEB 10th Board has shown a steady increase since 2016. In 2019 the overall pass percentage was the highest to be recorded yet, when 80.73% of the students passed. The percentage decreased slightly in 2020 when 80.59% of the students passed. However, in 2021, 78.17% of the students appearing for the BSEB 10th Board exams had successfully qualified. Below is a comparison of the passing percentage of the students year-wise.
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage|
For more details about the textbooks and to get downloadable links to the Bihar Board Previous Year Question Paper 10th PDF, come to BYJU’S.