Textbooks are the encyclopaedia for students. Resourceful and accurate in providing information, they are extremely comprehensive and student friendly. The Bihar board books are curated carefully by a team of subject experts who are appointed by the Bihar board, content is developed after reviewing from latest research and pedagogical methods. They provide all the necessary information without making the students feel like the need to refer to any other study material. Bihar Board Class 10 Books of main subjects like Maths, Science and Social Science are the best resource for the students to prepare for the 10th board exams.
Questions for the board examinations are prepared by picking up questions from the textbook. They incorporate the course contents as prescribed by the syllabus which is again developed by the Bihar board Matric. Meanwhile, see below for the links of Class 10 Mathematics, Science and Social Science textbooks prescribed by the Bihar board.
Download Bihar Board 10th Class Books PDF
|10 Class Bihar Board Mathematics Textbook|
|10 Class Bihar Board Science Textbook|
|10 Class Bihar Board Social Science Textbook|
Mathematics and science are core subjects, especially in a subject like mathematics scoring becomes very easy. This requires the use of a textbook. Practising and solving problems is the way in which we deal with it and not orally/verbally. Students can refer to the Bihar board matric model papers for more practice.
Find also, more details about Bihar Board Matric Examination here.
Textbooks have the following benefits:
- Textbooks are resourceful and pocket friendly. They are readily available at bookstores
- Accessible easily at any time, everywhere
- User-friendly and handy
- Enhanced quality of writing
- Does not require the use of the internet
- Model question papers provided towards the end
- Question bank for individual chapters
- Extremely reliable from examination point of view
- Sample problems with solutions provided
- Engaging activities and experiments provided
- Provides information on other books for reference
- Key points are highlighted
- Summarises the whole topic towards the end
Reading and understanding the contents is an art too. Different students have different understanding levels and their interpretations to the same topic can vary. Following are a few efficient ways in which a textbook can be studied:
- Divide a chapter you are studying into chunks
- Learn and study after the division from each section
- Key points needs to be highlighted
- Practise and try answering questions towards the end of the chapter
- Frame your own questions and answer them
- Do not rush into studying, plan your study schedule carefully to cover the chapters
- Always revise from previous sessions before taking up something new to study.
For more details about Bihar Board Matric Exam, check out the details given.
Get more details about the Bihar board 10th syllabus 2020 and other information about Bihar board books from BYJU’S.