Intermediate I Year of school education is actually a shift from a more general style of education to a very disciplined curriculum. The Bihar Board Intermediate I Year Syllabus keeps the focus on a strict and disciplined method of studies, while also being very clear and concise so that students get a better knowledge about the course and subjects taught.
Since, Intermediate I Year follows 10 years of study, one can focus on going in-depth on concepts taught in earlier classes. Hence, the Bihar Board Intermediate I Year Syllabus will also take this into account.
Main Functions of Intermediate I Year Syllabus Bihar Board
- Propagate students knowledge of the subject and it’s basic concept
- Encourage students to learn the evolving concepts in each subject and see how it could help one in their lives
- Appreciate the most complex formulas and experiments related with the various subjects
- Help students to develop an interest in the branch of studies they take up
- List and Describe what the students might learn on a specific subject during the academic year, based on the stream of studies they choose
- Enable students by developing their logical reasoning and analytical skills
- To develop more confidence in the students
For the convenience of the students, we have provided in this article below the clickable links to access the PDF formats of the Bihar Board Intermediate Ist Year Class 11 Syllabus for main subjects such as Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Bihar Board Syllabus for Intermediate I year
While students of Intermediate I Year have a choice to choose from Maths, Arts, Science or Commerce and many more streams, the focus here is currently on Bihar Board Intermediate I Year Math and Science Syllabus.
|Intermediate I Year Math Syllabus|
Students who are preparing for the class 12 exams can also refer to the Bihar board 12th model paper 2020.
|Intermediate I Year Science Syllabus|