Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) prescribes the syllabus for all the schools which are affiliated to HP Board. The HP Board Class 12 Maths Syllabus is revised recently and new syllabus is designed as per the guidelines of NCF 2005 to meet the emerging needs of today’s world. Also, the Syllabus covers the important maths topics that will help students in pursuing engineering, Aeronautics, Architecture or any other course related to maths discipline.
HPBOSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus
Students can download the HP Board Maths Syllabus PDF by clicking on the link below. Also, they can find the chapter-wise marks distribution of Maths subject in the pdf file.
Marks Distribution of HP Board Class 12 Maths Syllabus
Students can have a look at the weightage of each unit of Mathematics subject in the table below;
|Relations and Functions||09|
|Vector and 3 Dimensional Geometry||13|
Objective of Himachal Board Class 12 Maths Syllabus
The syllabus is designed to fulfill the following objectives:
- Students can apply the mathematical knowledge and skills to solve problems related to daily life.
- To develop a positive attitude in students for thinking, analyzing and articulating the mathematical problem logically.
- Developing the interest of students in maths subject.
- Students can able to solve the problems by applying more than one method.
- Students should respect great Mathematicians for the contribution in the field of Mathematics.
We hope that students must have found this information on “HPBOSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus” useful for their studies. Stay tuned for further updates on HP Board. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube Channel to access interactive Maths and Science Videos.