HPBOSE 10th Board is responsible for conducting the Class 10 Board Exams in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The Board is responsible for carrying out all the activities like formulating the HPBOSE Class 10 Syllabus, designing the curriculum, and doing all related work. Class 10 is considered a turning-point in a student’s life. This phase of life shapes the future of students for their next successive years. This is the stage where a student sits for their first board exam. Marks obtained in Class 10 HPBOSE Board exam is a deciding factor in the future of the students. HPBOSE 10th exam thus lays the huge stepping stone for their educational path, as most of the concepts introduced in class are discussed further at length in higher classes
Table of Contents
- Latest Notifications
- About the HPBOSE 10th Board
- Overview of the HPBOSE 10th Board
- HPBOSE 10th Board Exam Resources
- HPBOSE 10th Results Year-wise Comparison
Further details and information about the HPBOSE 10th Board is given below in this article. We have also provided here the links to access the study and reference materials to prepare for the board exams conducted by the HPBOSE 10th Board.
- The HPBOSE has released the time-table for the Class 10 Examination, 2022.
- The HP Board is set to release the results for the Term 1 Examination for Class 10 soon.
- The HPBOSE has released a notification regarding the date extension for Online Submission of fees for Compartment, Improvement, Additional (including Diploma Holders), Examinations Fees Term-II
- The HPBOSE has released a notification regarding Tentative Date-Sheets for the Ninth Examinations, 2022.
- The HPBOSE has decided to Conduct the Term – II Examinations for Class 9, from 08.03.2022 to 23.03.2022.
About the HPBOSE 10th Board
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education came into existence in 1969. It is an organisation of Government of Himachal Pradesh and headquartered in Dharamshala. The HP Board of School Education Dharamshala also conducts exams for Classes 10 and 12. Here, HPBOSE 10th Class is very crucial, as the subjects taught in Class lays the foundation for the higher classes
Functions of the Board:
The HPBOSE 10th Class single-handedly carries out multiple functions. Few are:
Overview of the HPBOSE 10th Board
|Exam Name||Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education 10th Examination, 2022|
|Conducted by||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE)|
|Exam Dates||26.03.2022 – 13.04.2022|
|Exam Duration||1.5 hours|
|Number of Students||Around 1.2 lakhs|
|Tentative Result Date||May/June 2022|
HPBOSE 10th Board Exam Resources
HPBOSE 10th Board conducts board examinations for classes 9 and 10 every year in the month of March. Surfing through this article will provide you access to the following links for HPBOSE 10th Board mathematics & science
|HPBOSE 10th Board Syllabus|
|HPBOSE 10th Board Textbook|
|HPBOSE 10th Board Question Papers||HPBOSE 10th Results|
HPBOSE Class 10 Syllabus
One of the most underrated tools, syllabus can give a tough competition to any such resource tool from exam point of view. This document is an extract of all the chapters. It generally states all that it expects from a topic given and sets out outcomes after having studied a topic. This remarkably has an evident effect and shows up in the board examinations. Mathematics and science are such subjects which undeniably requires use of syllabus from exam point of view as well as having knowledge of what is being taught and learnt in class 10 for students.
HPBOSE Class 10 Textbooks
One of the most important and resourceful tools for a student is a textbook. These books have crisp information on a topic and hence makes it reliable for students. Its language and vocabulary is so comprehensible which is why it is considered student-friendly. The board constantly tries to revise and makes efforts to make it so for students while also progressively including newer concepts relevant with new times. Studying as well as teaching mathematics and science subjects cannot be achieved without a textbook. These books have been prescribed by the board in accordance with the examination committee.
HPBOSE Class 10 Question Papers
We bring to you HPBOSE Previous Years Question Papers at a click. Solving and practising these papers have time and again been proven beneficial to students in mastering the art of facing actual examinations conducted by the HP board. Mathematics and science question papers from previous years are provided which can be solved when examinations are around the corner for better time management ideas and to get the hang of facing examinations.
HPBOSE 10th Results Year-wise Comparison
- Total Number of Students: The average number of students appearing for the HPBOSE 10th exams has been more than 1 lakh. The numbers were very high in the year 2016, when 1,22,614 students appeared for their Class 10 HPBOSE Exams. In 2021, 1,16,784 students appeared for their HPBOSE 10th exams. Here is a comparison of the number of students appearing for the HPBOSE 10th exams over the last few years.
|Year||Number of Students Appeared|
- Overall Passing Percent: The performance of students in HPBOSE 10th exams has been nearly consistent. In 2016, 66.88% of the students had passed, and this percentage increased in 2017, with 67.15% of the students passing. The percentage increased further in 2020 when 68.11% of the students passed. However, in 2021, 99.7% of the students appearing for the HPBOSE 10th exams had successfully qualified. The girls have been consistently performing better than the boys. Below is a comparison of the passing percentage of the students year-wise.
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage|
Stay tuned for further updates on HP Board of School Education. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube Channel to access interactive Maths and Science Videos.