Solving previous year question paper and other sample paper boost up the confidence of students to get better acquainted with the subjects and thus also do better for their final exams. They also get updated about the grading system and the distribution of marks for the question paper of specific subjects. By doing so, it will help them to do better performance and will give them an idea as to which subject they need to focus more on.
By going through the previous year question paper students will have an idea about what to expect from the upcoming exam. These last year HP Board Question Paper for Class 8 will also give an overview to the students what they can expect from the upcoming final exams, and also about the time is given to solve each section and also the grading concept.
It’s always helpful to understand the importance of question paper. Let’s take a look at its benefits:
- Helps in understanding the question pattern and marks distribution
- Time management
- Helps in getting an idea on which topic to focus more
- Gives an insight in your own preparation
- Trains you to become more confident
- It will help them to revise better
- Boost up their confidence
- It will help them to overcome the fear of exam
- They will get a better idea of each and every subject
We already have discussed that it is essential to solve previous year question papers. It’s beneficial because the question paper covers the entire subject and each subject will have different question papers.
Click the below links for previous years maths and science question paper :
Class 8 Previous Year Question Paper for Maths
Class 8 Previous Year Question Paper for Science