Bihar Class 7 Science syllabus is formulated by Bihar School Education Board or commonly known as Bihar Board. The syllabus of BSEB Class 7 is prescribed and updated by the Bihar Board itself in the coordination of the Government of Bihar. The BSEB Class 7 Science syllabus aims for the student to increase their creativity and thinking process. Early Science education is necessary for all the students. Science Education enables students to:
- Explore materials and objects
- Raise questions like why? What? where? etc.
- Identifying patterns
- Share and discuss ideas
- Describe, compare and classify the things
The different branches involved in Class 7 Science syllabus are
- Physics – Study of energy like heat, light etc.
- Chemistry – Study of materials and substances
- Biology – Study of plants and animals
Keep reading to get the Class 7 Science syllabus.
BSEB Class 7 Science Syllabus In Detail
Bihar Board or BSEB has a standard syllabus of Class 7 Science subject with respect to other state boards, which are present in the market.
Find the detailed BSEB Class 7 Science Syllabus below.
BSEB Class 7 Science Syllabus
- Electric Current And Its Effects
- Motion And Time
- Winds, Storms And Cyclones
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Fibre to Fabric
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Nutrition In Animals
- Nutrition In Plants
- Reproduction In Plants
- Respiration In Organisms
- Transportation In Animals And Plants
- Weather, Climate And Adaptations Of Animals To Climate
Science is more than information. It is a process of finding out something related in our life. Science means obtaining knowledge. The most important thing in learning Science is visualisation. Whatever you are learning in Science, put that abstract information into a picture. It helps you a lot in understanding the concepts. If you want to learn Science faster, you have to train your mind. Close to nature. It teaches you everything about Science. Science is mainly based on:
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to know more about Bihar Class 7.