Attempting old question papers gives an opportunity to assess oneself and these should be attempted seriously as if one is sitting in the actual exam. One can assess the standing and time factor. It also adds to confidence. You know the style and the mixture of easy and complicated questions and master the art of balancing to maximize scores which ultimately matter. Also, there is a possibility that many of the questions may be repeated, or presented with a slight variation.
Benefits of Studying Previous Year Question Papers
There are many benefits to using past exam papers including the following
- Help understand likely exam time length;
- Indicates a typical number of questions;
- Identifies the number of choices provided;
- Helps work out the time required for each question;
- Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice or essays);
- Helps practice exam techniques;
- Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
It is essential for solving previous year question papers. It’s beneficial because the question paper covers the entire subject and each subject will have different question papers.
Click the below links for previous years maths and science question paper :
Previous Year Maths Question Paper of Class 8
Previous Year Science Question Paper of Class 8