What is the Full form of JSON?
Features of JSON
- JSON is easily readable and quick to compose.
- It’s an interchange format that is based on text. Users can save any details they need in a variety of audio, video and images.
- It is a text-based Functional Language. Comparison with other text-based data structure it is much smoother.
- It is lightweight and almost every language & OS supports it. It has a massive spectrum for client support.
Benefits of JSON
- JSON stores all the data in an array so it’s easier to move data, and JSON is the best way to exchange data of any type, including audio, video, and so on.
- The syntax is highly user friendly. The language is skinny and compact-weighted; hence it is more easily executing and reacting.
- JSON has a wide variety of browser support compatibility with the software systems, making it accessible with all browsers doesn’t require much effort.
- On the server-side parsing a most crucial component that programmers want, if the server-side parsing is efficient, then the consumer will get the quick answer. In this situation, JSON server-side parsing is the strong point of comparing to others.
Limitations of JSON
- The biggest drawback for JSON is that there is no error management in JSON, if there is a small mistake in the JSON script, then the data structure will not be processed.
- If people use JSON with any unauthorized browsers, JSON is very risky.
- JSON has restricted support tools which people can use during the development of JSON.