Jharkhand Board Class 10 Maths Syllabus is one of the most valuable resources for students. It helps the students to plan their learning schedules and teachers to plan their classes and organize efficiently. Mathematics is one of the most important streams in the history of the education system. It is relevant in today’s age and time and sees young minds as mathematics enthusiasts. Dealing with numbers and operations, maths finds its applications in everything around us.
The JAC board takes keen interest in developing the syllabus every year for students in order to understand the capabilities and potential of students. It does so by considering inputs from the research and analysis team, which provides the latest updates related to the subject. Through this, the JAC aims at bringing about an education system providing quality education to be able to perform exceptionally well not only in the board examinations but also in competitive examinations occurring in the state.
Find below the mathematics syllabus for class 10 by JAC.
|Unit I: Number Systems
|Unit II: Algebra
1. Introduction to Trigonometry
2. Heights and Distances
|Unit IV: Coordinate Geometry
|Unit V: Geometry
|Unit VI: Mensuration
1. Areas Related to Circles
2. Surface Areas and Volumes
|Unit VII: Statistics and Probability
Why do we have to study mathematics
Mathematics has become an integral part of our lives. Especially in today’s time where every second we see a calculation or a computation of sorts happening right in front of us. Let us see a few reasons why mathematics is important to study in our curriculum.
- Mathematics is a very relevant subject
- Helps hold on to problems while solving and hence grants the power of patience
- Helps in improving critical thinking skills
- Enhances logical thinking ability
- Helps analyze data
- Helpful in reading and deducing graphs of various sorts for business purposes
- Great field to pursue higher studies
- Finds applications in – Space exploration, medicine, defence & ministry, Astronomy, Finance, Banks, etc.
Students can download the JAC Textbooks, previous year papers and other study material from BYJU’S.