Science enables students to develop thinking skills. It helps provide a link between naturally occurring phenomena and substantiation to processes. It increases curiosity amongst students and helps develop interest. This greatly contributes to the well being of our society.
So, here we have provided an overview of the Class 10 Science syllabus for the students to get an idea about the topics or concepts they will be taught in the Science subject of Jharkhand Board Class 10.
Benefits of the JAC Class 10 Science Syllabus
- Students can use the syllabus as a basic reference tool
- It is a very effective planner for the students to plan their studies
- The syllabus helps to lay the expectations from the students
- It also helps teachers with pedagogical design
- The syllabus provides the framework for lessons
- Instrumental in cracking exams with good results
Find below the contents in science syllabus prescribed by the JAC for class 10.
| 2. Materials
| 3. The World of Living
4. Moving Things, People, and Ideas
| 5. How Do Things work?
|6. Natural Phenomena|
| 7. Natural Resources
Why study science
Let us try to understand why science needs to be part of our curriculum.
- Help to understand natural phenomena
- Knowledge helps arrive at accurate information
- Improves critical thinking ability
- Aims at understanding different scientific processes and procedures
- Can be opted as higher studies
For more details about Jharkhand Board exam notifications and to access the free study materials, stay tuned to BYJU’S.