By going through the previous year question paper students will have an idea about what to expect from the upcoming exam. These last year HP Board Question Paper for Class 8 will also give an overview to the students what they can expect from the upcoming final exams, and also about the time is given to solve each section and also the grading concept.
Benefits of Studying Previous Year Question Papers
There are many benefits to using past exam papers including the following
- Help understand likely exam time length;
- Indicates a typical number of questions;
- Identifies the number of choices provided;
- Helps work out the time required for each question;
- Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice or essays);
- Helps practice exam techniques;
- Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
Attempting old question papers gives an opportunity to assess oneself and these should be attempted seriously as if one is sitting in the actual exam. One can assess the standing and time factor. It also adds to confidence. You know the style and the mixture of easy and complicated questions and master the art of balancing to maximize scores which ultimately matter. Also, there is a possibility that many of the questions may be repeated, or presented with a slight variation.
Click the below links for previous years maths and science question paper
|Previous Year Maths Question Paper||Previous Year Science Question Paper|
Students can also access the jac 8th model question paper from BYJU’S.