What is the full form of BMS?
1) The full form of BMS is a Bachelor of Management Studies. BMS is a three-year undergraduate system that includes advanced management studies needed to run a company or organization effectively. So it offers in-depth expertise on managing human resources, business research and economics.
The BMS course offers graduates comprehensive knowledge of evolving management landscape, innovative business strategies, entrepreneurship, trade, financing, stocks, and risk management. It includes multiple training courses and extracurricular events that are vital to the overall development of the students to understand the dynamics of the real world better.
Students preparing to attend BMS must learn the team-building skills and should be able to communicate with people effectively. They should also be familiar with the financial situation and the share market. Students learn to examine problems objectively and to overcome management issues.
Eligibility criteria for BMS course
- The average amount needed is in 12th class.
- The minimum required scores are between 50 % and 60 %. Based on the colleges, it differs. In high school, English is a compulsory subject.
- The general category age limit is 22 years, and the reserved category is 24 years.
Indian top colleges offering BMS course
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- KJ Somaiya College of Arts & Commerce, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, New Delhi.
BMS admission process
Based on their Class 12 grades, many of the universities admit students. Some institutes conduct admission tests to accept students such as Mumbai and Delhi University.
Admission processes usually differ across colleges, but one of the following is involved in the main procedure:
- Easy admission, Merit based.
- Via Results in Entrance Exams, following interview and consultation rounds administered by the institute/university concerned.
- The counselling round consists of 2 additional rounds of Group Conversation and Personal Interview, in which the general aptitude of the applicant for the course is evaluated.
- The Institute then publishes a merit list, which allocates seats to the qualifying applicants.
Career opportunity after BMS course
- Upon completion of their BMS degree, students will be able to examine career options before beginning their professional life.
- Students can go to higher education and look for a Master’s degree-preferably an MBA to achieve their goals.
- The course offers students with sufficient management knowledge, making them eligible for employment in areas such as sales and marketing, academic institutions, finance and retail and consulting, etc.
- Several main BMS graduates job responsibilities are
- Quality Manager
- HR Executive
- Assistant Manager
- Business Development Executive, etc.
2) Another full form of BMS is Bachelor of Medical Sciences. BMS is a UG degree in biochemistry, cell biology, pharmacology, physiology and other related disciplines that offer a comprehensive knowledge of human biology and associated analytical skills such as research design, statistics and laboratory strategies.
BMS is a 3-year course and equivalent to a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree that is more generally awarded. Graduates can join a variety of positions, including PG study, biotechnology, academia, consultancy, pharmaceutical industry, or unrelated disciplines, using the wide range of skills and knowledge acquired via this degree.
The objective of the BMS course
In India, BMS is a UG course offered by top universities like IIT, University of Punjab, etc. The main focus is to create knowledge of human body structures and functions o from molecular to entire systems.
Advantages of BMS course
- Medical science is the only discipline that has helped people keep a constant environment. It’s the concept that lets students work for their own people and the world.
- By their tremendous expertise and dedication, all the people, including physicians, scholars, teachers, lecturers, technicians and many more participate in helping people and society.
3) Another full form of BMS is a Business Management System. BMS describes a set of techniques used to plan and implement for business strategies. It allows the organization and staff to obtain information and data related to various business processes, such as revenue, marketing, accounting, customer support, etc. It is, therefore, a communication medium for all organizational data that enables an organization to execute effective strategies and successfully implement them. It also helps to build the right options for revenue creation and customer loyalty on everyday company processes and activities.