What is the Full form of MNC?
The full form of MNC is the Multinational Corporation. MNC relates to a corporation that operates from one nation in which it is headquartered and operates in two or more countries. It is often referred to as a stateless corporation, MNE (multinational enterprise) or transnational corporation. An MNC could have branches and industries in various countries, but it typically has its head office or headquarters in the place or country of origin.
- The East India Company could be regarded as one of the first MNCs in the 17th century who visit India.
- There is a range of well-known MNCs around the modern world, including Apple Inc, Microsoft, Coca Cola, Samsung, Pepsi Co, Infosys, & Nike Inc., and so on.
- Some notable benefits of an MNC are that it spends tremendous resources in the host nation and implements new or updated technology.
- It manufactures goods on a wide scale following international standards and also focused on the industrial producing goods and services, that effectively minimises manufacturing costs.
- It enables MNC to provide the citizens of the host nation with goods or services at fair rates.
- It leads to government income by paying income tax as well as numerous other taxes, such as It leads to government income by paying income tax as well as multiple other taxes, such as export duty or GST.