Writing “My Grandmother Essay In English for Class 2” is a topic of interest for every child. Children enjoy conveying their emotions about their role model, who inspires and encourages them to achieve their goals. When given an opportunity to write “My Grandmother Essay”, they love to express their feelings in an artistic manner.
Grandmothers have a caring and loving nature who love their grandchildren very dearly. Kids love spending time with their grandmas and eagerly wait for them to cook delicious dishes of their choice. Grandmas shower loads of love and blessings and have a special corner in their hearts for their grandchildren.
Given below is a short my grandmother essay for Class 2 kids. We hope the below lines about my grandmother essay will give a better idea to kids to compose a few lines on this interesting topic. You can download the “My Grandmother Essay In English” in colourful PDF format, from the link provided below.
My Grandmother Essay In English For Class 2 Kids
- My grandmother’s name is Mrs. Sharon Rodriguez.
- She is about seventy years old and prefers living a simple life.
- She wears simple clothes and all her hair has become silver in colour due to age.
- She is a very loving and affectionate person by nature.
- She is a pious old woman who offers prayers to the Almighty daily.
- She wakes up early in the morning and prepares delicious meals, along with my mother, for all of us.
- She is an important member of our family and my parents consult her for all significant decisions and advice.
- She loves knitting and made wonderful hand-made sweaters for all of us.
- During bedtime, she narrates fascinating fairy tales about princes, princesses and demons to me.
- My grandmother is a noble woman and I appreciate all that she does for us. I love her very much and look up to her.
Did you like “My Grandmother Essay for Class 2” given above and want to explore more such essay topics for Class 2 kids? By referring to the above few lines about my grandmother essay, kids can try drafting some lines on their respective grandmas. Get access to a huge variety of resources like NCERT Solutions, GK Questions, essays, poems, stories, easy trivia questions for kids in our Kids Learning section and explore more.