Here we bring to you “My Grandmother essay in English”. Let’s see how one can write an impressive My Grandmother essay for Class 3. The moment we hear the word “Grandmother”, we might light up. The endless talk we have with her, the stories we love to listen to and the affection that we receive from her is incomparable. We hope the few lines about my grandmother essay will let you and your kids relive the moments of love and joy spent with loving grandmas.
Grandmothers are protective and selflessly sweet. Kids love to be around their grandmothers. Grandmothers mostly are also great cooks, aren’t they? We love the times when we play around our grandmas and get loads of love and care from them. Provided below is an essay on My Grandmother in English for Class 3 kids.
My Grandmother Essay for Class 3
- My grandmother’s name is Janki Chaturvedi.
- She is around 60 years old and is a very religious lady.
- She is very punctual and has taught me a lot about being on time for everything.
- She usually is the first one to wake up in the morning.
- She regularly does yoga and encourages everyone to do the same for sound health.
- She makes tasty food. I am fond of the rasmalai and gulab jamun prepared by her.
- Every night she tells me interesting stories of her childhood and her friends.
- She cares for everyone in the family. I pray that the universe give her a long healthy life.
Essay writing is known to enhance the overall linguistic understanding of kids. When one writes an essay, one gets better in vocabulary, sentence building, etc. The 10 lines about My Grandmother essay given above is filled with the emotions of love and respect for grandmothers. You might also wish to have a look at other frequently asked essay topics of Class 3.
Concerned about your Kids Learning? We have a huge variety of learning resources to help your kid reach heights in his studies. Explore them all in the linked article.