What is the full form of ICRA?
The full form of ICRA is Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency. ICRA Limited was previously called the Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency. It was founded as an independent & competent investing information and credit score company by leading banks, financial institutions and financial institutions in 1991.
Significant information about ICRA
- The ICRA consists of a group of Companies includes its subsidiaries.
- It is a limited public company and its shares are mentioned on the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) respectively.
- It is one of the nation’s most successful credit rating agencies currently.
- It rates rupee-denominated debt instruments provided by commercial banks, financial institutions, manufacturing firms, undertakings of the government sector and much more.
- Also, it has a moody’s investor Service alliance. One of the main shareholders of ICRA is the international Credit Rating Agency (Moody’s Investor Service).
Services from ICRA
- To offer institutional & individual creditors or investors with tips and guidance
- Improving the capacity of lenders/borrowers to access the financial markets to take advantage of a significant amount of capital
- The assistance of regulatory authorities in the promotion of financial market clarity
- To include tools built for mediators to increase the efficacy of fund-raising systems