What is the Full form of SAS?
The full form of SAS is Statistical Analysis Software. SAS is an integrated software technology platform developed by SAS Inc. for advanced analysis, multivariate evaluation, insights into trade, knowledge management & prescient analytics.
SAS may be a useful tool. It can browse and obtain information of any kind and can share information about any software & arrangement. Users Will conduct clear operations in SAS by using the if-then definition. You will be capable of running any articulation in SAS, stepwise, in a loop, as well as the software is executed incredibly fast.
A brief history of SAS
- SAS began its growth in 1966 and lasted until 1976 when SAS was founded by James Goodnight, Anthony Barr, Jane T. Helwig and John Sall.
- SAS grew to be more inclusive during the 1980s and 1990s, with the implementation of new statistical techniques and JMP also additional components.
Features of SAS
- The first SAS includes that SAS coding can examine solid information. The best part about SAS is the built-in libraries. These comprise all of the essential packages necessary for data analysis and announcement.
- For any web browser, it is effectively available from any device. There is no essential client establishment. Any web browser can get to all library and information documents of the SAS program.
- SAS ensures protection remains irrelevant to how we allow entry. SAS / SECURE is a spotlight on security in SAS 9.4. We can encrypt SAS data on disks with various algorithms too.
- SAS phrases can analyze data from any document, from any arrangement, or rather from records with data lost.
- The director of the SAS system warnings, screens and supervises the analytics system. In SAS Administration Convenience, expanded Java Graphical Client interface governs SAS errands.
Advantages of SAS
- SAS makes memorizing sentence construction very easy. With no programming experience, it can be learned so that everyone can understand.
- SAS is strongly prepared to take effortless care of the massive database.
- SAS can be an exceptionally understandable language. The debug process is remarkably simple. It is easy to grasp.
Limitations of SAS
- One of the major drawbacks is the cost of SAS software. Without a license, we can’t use any of its features, which is incredibly costly.
- For advanced graphics, there’s more accessibility to R. The presentation of graphics is substantially more compelling and accurate than SAS. It features a story, graph and map with more graphics.
- SAS is a closed software environment, and it does not accept open access, so measurement of SAS strategy is not for community use.