What is the full form of CMA?
1) The full form of CMA is Credit Monitoring Analysis or Arrangement. A CMA report is a report exhibiting a company’s projected and past performances in financial terms. It includes an in-depth study of a loan applicant’s actual and expected financial reports. A crucial review is conducted to verify the company’s reputation that has requested a loan from a credit analyst or a banker.
CMA illustrates a firm’s creditworthiness that represents a company’s ability to repay. It is a significant feature of an organization’s finance department that offers loans.
- The banks review the company’s CMA document before approving the loan.
- The loan might not even be approved if the statement is not satisfactory.
- For CMA, banks consider different variables, such as a company’s current operation, credit background, current assets and liabilities, income statement, and current and future financial reports review.
2) Another full form of CMA is the Certified Management Accountant. In the areas of management accounting and financial management, CMA is a technical qualification certificate. This certification means that the candidate has expertise in financial analysis, preparation, decision-making support, management & professional ethics. The CMA Certification is generally offered by one of the global institutes that provides certification for CMA, i.e., the U.S.-based Institute of Management Accountants.
Job options for CMA
CMA-certified professionals work in various sectors of all sizes and forms, including;
- Manufacturing and logistics
- Private & public businesses
- USA government entities
- Non-profit organizations
- Academic institutions
- Multinational corporations globally, and so on.