What is the full form of CMS?
The full form of CMS is the Content Management System. CMS is a software platform used to handle changes in website content creation, enabling multiple authors to develop, update, and publish material. Contents in a CMS are typically stored on the server, and exhibited on a series of templates in the application layer. It is usually used for the ECM (enterprise content management) & WCM (web content management).
Characteristics of CMS
- Help the development of websites faster and easier.
- CMS provides full design support without any alteration of the content.
- CMS management and usage are simple
- CMS administration panel that supports multiple languages.
- The server needs less demand.
- Integrated file managers & audit reports.
- Quick update and simple to SEO.
Major elements of CMS
- CMA (Content Management Application) – It is the editing component of the front-end user interface which allows users to edit, change, add or remove content from a web page.
- CDA (Content Delivery Application) – It is the tool for publishing which upgrades the website details.