What is the full form of EJB?
The full form of EJB is Enterprise Java Bean. EJB is one of the versatile and manageably designed Java APIs (application programming interfaces) for the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (JEE) and enterprise applications. The growth and expansion process of large, fixed, guaranteed and scalable application components can be made simpler by Sun Microsystems.
EJB is a server-side & platform-independent software element that is inflexible, guaranteed, defined, multi-layer and application programs that communicates the key features of business processes. Thus it encourages the efforts of app developers by allowing them to concentrate on their business processes.
EJB is categorized into three types
The preservation of the object constitutes EJB. It is a part of data that retains the information in the database.
A session bean is a non-persevering item; the business logic of the customers is implemented. Example: It can compute interest on deposits for a banking application.
It organizes concurrently occurring messages, so it is implemented in an asynchronous communication system such as the formulation of JMS messages.
- Data and services are spread over many sites.
- When the app needs to be flexible and it is centric around efficiency.
- The EJB web framework can coordinate transaction limits whenever a user needs the organization of transactions.
- A disjunction among business logic & presentation whenever the application involves expressing the basic characteristics of business logic.
- The EJBs will include the business logic that settles behind the Web-oriented constituents, like servlets & JSPs, in a Web-centric framework.
- Thick client applications, including Swing applications, can use EJBs similarly to Web-centric apps.
- EJBs may provide a link between the network technologies frequently used to distribute e-commerce business-to-business (B2B) and company systems.
- Free protection is provided to EJB access.
- Declarative payments are dispensed within the EJB.
- In EJBs, caching & pooling are also used to improve performance. EJB web containers execute life cycles with EJBs.
- In the EJB, remote access skills are accessible and scalability is increasing.
- Programming is possible depending on the use of attributes or annotations.
- For free use, many complicated options are available.