What is the full form of PCO?
1) The full form of PCO is the Public Call Office. A location in the public place that offers a telecommunications facility. Before the telecommunications revolution, it was an essential and successful means of inexpensive communication. Now, everyone has a mobile phone each day, but it wasn’t popular before. At that time, in areas where it is required, PCO offers an affordable communication system.
There are a lot of PCO booths in India that provide a service for making a call by adding one rupee coin. One of PCO’s largest network operators is BSNL. But now, many private telecommunications companies, such as Tata, Reliance, Idea, Airtel & Vodafone have also entered this sector.
Application of PCO
- It offers a forum for communicating with your out-of-station / overseas relatives.
- Simple, easy, and affordable.
- Maintenance of customer privacy.
2) Another full form of PCO is Polycystic Ovarian. As per current studies, PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a common hormonal disease in women, which is inherited. In women, this is a disorder that causes a woman to have a high level of androgens or male hormones. It is unclear the exact reason of PCO.
What happens if women have PCO?
- During PCO, it does not release mature eggs from the ovaries, as the eggs stay stuck in tiny cysts filled with fluid.
- Often, in women in their 20s and 30s, it is identified.
- For PCO diagnosis, a pelvic examination, an ultrasound, and some blood tests could be used.
- Because of PCOS Menstrual irregularities, infertility, male baldness, heavy menstrual bleeding, darkening of the skin, weight gain, and skin problems such as increased hair growth, or acne.
- It may increase the risk of risks during pregnancy.
- In a pregnant female, there may also be greater chances of abortion, high BP, and gestational diabetes.
Treatment for PCO
The first suggestions provided by a doctor for the treatment of PCO are lifestyle changes, including weight loss.