Most students who get to Class 11 after about 10 years of education normally opt for Chemistry if they wish to pursue their higher studies in science, engineering or medicine. Hence, they would need to have a solid background or foundation in Chemistry knowing the ins and outs of the basics of the subject. For this reason, it is crucial that they understand and learn the AHSEC Board Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus thoroughly. This will help them to learn the concepts better, thus being more prepared to meet academic requirements for the professional courses.
The syllabus of Chemistry has undergone a lot of modifications especially in an attempt to cater to the growing requirements of the students, the development of the subject and more. For more comprehensive and detailed information for higher secondary chemistry, you can take a peek to the AHSEC Board Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus.
|Unit No||Units Name|
|1||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry|
|2||Structure of Atom|
|3||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|4||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|5||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids|
|10||s -Block Elements|
|11||p -Block Elements|
|12||Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques|
Why Learn AHSEC Board Class 11 Chemistry?
Find here some reasons to learn the AHSEC Board Class 11 Syllabus of Chemistry:
- Get a sketch of what to expect from Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus.
- Help students to better understand the basic concepts and theory behind Chemistry.
- Prepare the students by making them more capable to meet professional course requirements.
- Give exposure to the various new concepts and development in the field of Chemistry.
- Help Class 11 students to develop problem-solving skills.