CBSE regulated Accountancy paper on March 6th, 2019. Check paper analysis and review of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Board Examination 2019. More than 3,00,000 candidates appeared for CBSE Accountancy Paper yesterday. In CBSE 12th Accountancy Board Exam, students will be given 15 minutes to analyse the question paper. The duration of the paper was 3 hours and it carried a total of 80 marks. We at BYJU’S provide paper analysis and updates of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper 2019.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Board Exam 2019: Format of the Question Paper
The format of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy 2019 Board Exam’s Question Paper:
The question paper carried 2 parts – A and B.
- Part A: (Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations, Partnership Firms and Companies)
This section carried 60 marks and this part was mandatory for all the students.
- Part B: Option – I (Analysis of Financial Statements) or Option – II (Computerised Accounting)
This part comprised of 20 marks. In Part B, there are 2 options and students of Class 12 Commerce students must attempt only 1 of the 2 options in part B.
Marks Allocation in CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Paper 2019
There were 17 questions in part A (i.e. 1 to 17), in which:
- Question number 1 to 6 carried 1 mark each
- Question number 7 to 10 carried 3 marks each
- Question number 11 and 12 carried 4 marks each
- Question number 13 to 15 carried 6 marks each
- Question number 16 and 17 carried 8 marks each
There were 6 questions in part B (i.e. 18 to 23), in which
- Question number 18 and 19 carried 1 marks each
As per Class 12th CBSE Date Sheet 2019, the next significant exam is of Business Studies subject. This paper is scheduled to be held on 18th March 2019 (Monday) between 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM.
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to know more.