What is the full form of EEE?
The full form of EEE is Electrical and Electronics Engineering. EEE is an engineering discipline that deals with Electrical and Machine technology, Electrons, Circuit analysis, Electromagnetism, Instrumentations, Materials for Electrical Engineering, Control systems, Transmission and Distribution, and Power engineering.
EEE is a four-year undergraduate course covering electrical engineering and electronics research. Therefore, it deals mainly with the requirements, opportunities and challenges of electrical, telecommunications, electronics systems and related sectors.
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure
- Applicants qualifying for this course must have completed Class 12th higher education with science as their crucial subject with a score of at least 50 per cent obtained in their examination.
- The admission procedure considers the student’s performance score in the respective studies.
- Some universities conduct entrance tests followed by a personal interview that are taken by the individual institution
Famous Institutions for EEE course
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi
- Anna University, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad
- National Institute of Technology, Mangalore
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
- National Institute of Technology, Warangal
- Indian Institute of Engineering, Howrah
- VIT University, Vellore
Responsibilities of EEE Engineers
- An EEE engineer is expected to focus on research, design, development, and production of electronic and electrical equipment, mechatronics technology, and automation & control systems
- Electricity generation and transmission networks
- Designing the circuits for electric cars, electrical devices, robots, computers, etc.
- To build and manage networks for telecommunications, internet and wireless networks