What is the Full form of JAIIB?
The full form of JAIIB is the Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of the Bankers. It is an associate test carried out by the IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance). Its examination is performed to assess an individual’s fundamental knowledge of working as a banking professional. A person must know about banking and financial services, customer relationships,
financial technology, accounting, and many other aspects of banking that are used.
Only members from the IIBF are allowed to appear for the test. In most centres, it is conducted in Hindi or English in the online mode and also in selected centres in the offline mode, based on a notice published on its website.
Various subjects of JAIIB exam
- The exam is performed on three Sundays in a series, i.e. one paper every Sunday.
- Every paper contains about 120 questions of the objective kind.
- The paper has a length of two hours and it covers 100 marks.
- The minimum number of the score required for each topic or paper to be passed is 50 out of 100.
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Banking Principles & Practices
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking