What is the Full form of JAIIB?
The full form of JAIIB is the Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of the Bankers. It is an associate test carried out by the IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance). This examination assesses an individual’s fundamental knowledge of working as a banking professional. A person must know about banking and financial services, customer relationships, financial technology, accounting, and many other banking aspects.
Only members from the IIBF are allowed to appear for the test. In most centres, it is conducted in Hindi or English in the online mode and also in selected centres in the offline mode, based on a notice published on its website.
JAIIB Examination pattern
- The exam is conducted on three Sundays in a series, i.e. one paper every Sunday.
- Every paper contains about 120 questions of the objective kind.
- The duration of the exam paper is two hours, covering 100 marks.
- The minimum score required for each topic or paper to be passed is 50 out of 100.
Various subjects of the JAIIB exam
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Banking Principles & Practices
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking