Given below are some of the questions on computer basics pertaining to the various abbreviations, input and output devices and operating systems of a computer.
Answer the following questions on Computer Basics:
1. A computer is a/ an _____________ device.
2. What is the full form of RAM?
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability
- Rarely Adequate Memory
- Raised Angle Marker
- Random Access Memory
3. CPU stands for _______________________________.
- Control Processing Unit
- Central Processing Unit
- Call Processing Unit
- Cost Processing Unit
4. Where is data stored in a computer?
5. What is that input device used to type text and numbers on a document in the computer system?
6. Name the computer part that helps a user to hear information from the system.
7. RAM is a __________________ memory.
8. What does ROM stand for?
- Read-Only Memory
- Read Only Media
- Read Only Member
9. _____________ is an output device that displays information on the computer screen.
10. Which is the input device that allows a user to move the cursor or pointer on the screen?
|1. a) Electronic||2. d) Random Access Memory||3. b) Central Processing Unit||4. c) CPU||5. d) Keyboard|
|6. b) Speaker||7. a) Volatile||8. b) Read-Only Memory||9. b) Monitor||10. a) Mouse|