Computers have become a vital part of our daily lives. It is obvious that it is one of the subjects which is taught from the formative years of learning of kids. Given below are some basic computer questions pertaining to the various abbreviations, basic functions of the computer, its input and output devices, operating systems and functional components of the computer.
These basic computer questions and answers will guide students in getting a good grip over the various parts of the computer and their functions. You can also download this computer worksheet for Class 1, Class 2 and Class 3 children in a printable PDF format so that your child can learn anytime, anywhere about the functional components of the computer.
Answer the following basic computer questions on parts of computer and their functions:
1. A computer is a/ an _____________ device.
2. What is the full form of RAM?
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability
- Rarely Adequate Memory
- Raised Angle Marker
- Random Access Memory
3. CPU stands for _______________________________.
- Control Processing Unit
- Central Processing Unit
- Call Processing Unit
- Cost Processing Unit
4. Where is data stored in a computer?
5. What is that input device used to type text and numbers on a document in the computer system?
6. Name the computer part that helps a user to hear information from the system.
7. RAM is a __________________ memory.
8. What does ROM stand for?
- Read-Only Memory
- Read Only Media
- Read Only Member
9. _____________ is an output device that displays information on the computer screen.
10. Which is the input device that allows a user to move the cursor or pointer on the screen?
Computer for Class 1 is a very important subject for the standard 1 kids. Similarly, it is very crucial for Class 2 as well as Class 3 students. One often finds 1st Class basic computer questions and answers quite useful in building up a sound comprehension of the subject at primary level and develops an understanding of the functions of computer system.
Along with students of other primary classes, Class 2 students are asked “What is a computer?”
A computer is an electronic device that is used for storing and processing information.
There are a lot of interesting facts about computers to learn about the basic functions of computer. To explore more such interesting basic computer questions, you can check the below worksheets:
- Basic Computer Questions on Computer Parts Names
- Basic Computer Questions on Uses Of Computers and Its Inventors
BYJU’S offers a wide range of enticing resources for kids that you might want to explore. Visit our Kids Learning section and everything that is required for your child to do wonders in his/her studies.
|1. a) Electronic||2. d) Random Access Memory||3. b) Central Processing Unit||4. c) CPU||5. d) Keyboard|
|6. b) Speaker||7. a) Volatile||8. b) Read-Only Memory||9. b) Monitor||10. a) Mouse|