Given below are some basic computer questions and answers for primary class students. The basic computer knowledge questions are on various abbreviations of computer terms, invention of computer and other devices, etc.
Kids can a lot of things about computers from the basic computer quiz questions with answers PDF given below. They can also download these computer basic questions PDF and access these questions even when they aren’t online.
Answer the following Basic Computer Questions and Answers about its Uses and Inventors for Kids:
1. Who is the Father of the Computer?
- Charles Babbage
- Thomas Edison
- Albert Einstein
- Isaac Newton
2. What is the full form of E-Mail?
- Electric Mail
- Exchange Mail
- Electronic Mail
- Engagement Mail
3. In the virtual world, WWW stands for ___________________________.
- World Without Windows
- World Wide Web
- World Wide Web Applications
- World Wide Warehouse
4. What do you call a person who uses the internet to explore and communicate?
- None of the above
5. Who invented Compact Disc?
- James T. Russell
- Fujio Masuoka
- Thomas Edison
- Martin Cooper
6. Which one of the following is not an Operating System (OS)?
- Windows 10
- MS Excel
7. What do you need to use to connect to the internet?
8. What is also known as a portable computer?
9. Name the device that is used to take a printout of a document from a computer.
10. How much is a byte equal to?
- 8 bits
- 16 bits
- 32 bits
- 64 bits
The above-mentioned basic computer MCQ questions are for students of primary classes like Class 1, Class 2 and Class 3 will prove to be extremely useful. Children can get acquainted with the knowledge of computers at the elementary level by answering these basic computer knowledge questions that will assist them in their later years of education.
You can also download the basic computer questions and answers PDF so that your little one can learn even when you are not online. To know about the computer parts names, functions of computer and its abbreviations, you can check the below worksheets:
- Basic Computer Questions on Computer Parts Names
- Basic Computer Questions on Functions of Computer and Abbreviations
We have a plethora of such amazing resources that you can explore and let your kid excel in studies. You can check out our Kids Learning section that entirely focuses on the learning materials for kids of Class 1, 2 and 3.
|1. a) Charles Babbage||2. c) Electronic Mail||3. b) World Wide Web||4. c) Cybernaut||5. a) James T. Russell|
|6. d) MS Excel||7. b) Modem||8. a) Laptop||9. d) Printer||10. a) 8 bits|