The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) is an autonomous examining body responsible for the school education in the West Bengal state of India. The WBBSE is similar to the other board exams such as CBSE, ICSE. The primary task of WBBSE includes regulation, controlling & developing of education in West Bengal.
Functions of WBBSE Class 8
The board strives to provide quality education to the students. Here are some of its functions:
- Designing & structuring the syllabus when required to ensure that students of class 8 be in touch with modern technology.
- The orientation of teachers training to equip them with changed syllabus & new teaching style.
- Conduction of exams & operating help lines during the examination.
- Publishing the Secondary Examination result in the WBBSE website.
- Conduction of Camp Offices in districts for distribution of exam papers.
WBBSE Class 8
Class 8 is a crucial stage of schooling. Therefore, students who have just passed class 7 & get promoted to West Bengal Class 8 Board should know what they will be going to study. For this students should plan their actions on a day-to-day basis.
The table below shows the information that will act as a beginners guide for the students of West Bengal Class 8 Board. Click on teh respective link to know the details.
Did you find this information on “West Bengal 8th Class” useful? Then do let us know in the comment section. In case you need more help from our side then post your queries in the comments. We will be happy to help you.
Stay tuned for more updates on the WBBSE Class 8 Exam. And don’t forget to download the BYJU’S App for more interesting study videos.