WB Board sample papers or model papers are the best resource to prepare for the board exams. Education in the state of West Bengal is tiered into two:-Class 10+2, with each having their own board. For Secondary Education, (Class 10), the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) is the governing body, which is responsible for organising and administering the Class 10 board exams.
On the other hand, Classes 11 and 12 fall under the purview of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE). This body is also responsible for organising the Class 12 board exams across the state. Here, for the convenience of the students preparing for the board exams, we have provided the links to access the West Bengal Board model papers below in this article.
We have mentioned in this article below the list of West Bengal Board Class 12 (2nd PUC) and Class 11(1st PUC) sample papers for subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
West Bengal Board Sample Papers based on 2020-21 Syllabus
We know that the syllabus of Class 12 for the academic year 2020-21 was reduced. Here, you can find sample question papers based on the reduced syllabus.
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Maths Sample Paper 2020-21
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2020-21
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper 2020-21
- West Bengal Board Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2020-21
Meanwhile, students can access the Model Papers for Class 11 West Bengal from the links mentioned here:
Here, you can also find the Class 11 syllabus for the academic year 2020-21, based on the current reduced syllabus.
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Maths Sample Paper 2020-21
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Physics Sample Paper 2020-21
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Chemistry Sample Paper 2020-21
- West Bengal Board Class 11 Biology Sample Paper 2020-21
- WBBSE Class 11 Biology Sample Paper
- WBBSE Class 11 Physics Sample Paper
- WBBSE Class 11 Chemistry Sample Paper
Why Should You Analyse West Bengal Board Model Papers?
Analysing the model papers are an important task during the learning process. It enables the student to become aware of the pattern of questions, the distribution of marks and gain a general overview of the subject. Furthermore, model papers are designed to provide an additional reference for students and also enable a platform to test their conceptual understanding and informational quotient.
Therefore, students are required to refer to model question papers when preparing for exams. And BYJU’S has the most explicit content designed to clear all doubts and reinforce your understanding. From in-depth articles and fascinating videos to exhaustive question papers and model papers, BYJU’S is a treasure trove of resources. Register today.