The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) conducts the board exam every year for the students who are in Class 10 and Class 12. After the conduction of exams, UPMSP declares the UP board result. Some of the students are not able to score good marks in the board exam and some even fail in a few subjects. Therefore, to give another chance for improvement to such students, the board has given the facility to reappear in the exams. For this, they need to fill the UP Board Improvement Form. The results were out on 27 June 2020, and the forms have been active from 5 August 2020, while 20th August 2020 was the final date to fill the form.
Who all are eligible to fill the UP Board Improvement Form?
- All those students who get low marks in one or two subjects are eligible to fill the UP Board Improvement Form.
- Those who failed in more than 2 subjects will be considered as fail in board exam and therefore are not allowed to fill the UP Board Improvement form.
Difference between Improvement Exam and Compartment Exam
Generally, students get confused between the UP Board Improvement & Compartment Exam. Therefore, before moving further know the difference between the Improvement & Compartment exam.
|UP Board Improvement & Compartment Exam|
|UP Board Compartment Exam||UP Board Improvement Exam|
|Students who fail in 1 subject or Maximum of 2 Subjects can appear for UP Board Compartment Exam.||Students who got lower marks in Class 10 and Class 12 of the UP Board can apply for Improvement Form.|
|Through this students can pass the subjects with Compartment Exam.||Through this exam, students can improve their marks. New mark sheet with revised marks will be issued.|
|If a student fails in more than 2 subjects then he /she will be considered Failed in the UP Board Exam. He or she will neither be eligible for Compartment Exam nor for Improvement exam.|
Steps to fill the UP Board Improvement Form 2020
There are two ways through which students can fill up the UP Board Improvement Form for 2020:
- Online Mode: Students can visit the official UPMSP site & can apply online from there for UP Board Improvement Form.
- Offline Mode: For the offline process, students have to visit their school.
The same process can be followed for filling up the UP Board Compartment form.
UP Board Online Improvement Form Filling Process
Follow the steps below for filling up the UP Board improvement form through online mode.
- Visit the official UPMSP official site (https://upmsp.edu.in/LoginSchool.aspx)
- Find the relevant link that says “click on the link for online application of UP Board Improvement Form”.
- A new page will open.
- Enter your details & fill the UP Board Improvement Form.
- Complete the process by paying the fees.
- Submit the application form by sending it to the official address mentioned in the application form.
Important Dates for filling up the UP Board Improvement Form
The UP Board class 10 and 12 exams were last year from 7th Feb 2019 and it ended by the 1st week of March. After that, the results were declared for UP Board High school & intermediate exam. For this year, the board is yet to announce the date for filling up the form. The link will then be simultaneously activated.
The dates for UP Board 2020 Improvement form has not been announced yet. Therefore, keep visiting the official site for the updates and apply for it before the UP Board Improvement Form Last Date.
Check out the UP Board Exam Date Sheet 2020-21 by clicking on the link below:
Stay tuned for more updates on UP Board Exam. Subscribe to BYJU’S Youtube Channel to get interactive study videos.