A West Bengal Board Class 9 syllabus acts as a roadmap with instructions to help a student understand what will be covered throughout the year and what will be expected of them year round. Generally, a WBBSE Class 9 syllabus includes the following information:
- Goal/Rationale – The reason for the course to be organised in a particular sequence.
- Learning Objectives – Tells what students are expected to take away from the course.
- Course Content – Lists major topics and sub-topics with a reason for its inclusion in the course.
- Grading Method – The assessment process and the distribution of marks clearly explained.
- Teaching Philosophy – The rationale along with the pedagogical approach for why students will benefit from it.
Here, we have provided the WBBSE Class 9 syllabus for Maths, Science and Social Science. The syllabus will help the students to look forward to what they will be introduced to year-round and help them plan an effective study routine accordingly. Referring to the WBBSE Class 9 Syllabus for Science, Social Science, Maths and English will help the students to prepare for the exams most efficiently. This will also help the students to face the exams more confidently.
Click on the links below to access the WBBSE 9th Class Syllabus for the main subjects such as Maths, Science and Social Science. Social Science syllabus covers topics under History and Environment as well as Geography and Environment.
|WBBSE Class 9 English Syllabus 2020-21|
|WBBSE Class 9 Maths Syllabus 2020-21|
|WBBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus 2020-21|
|WBBSE Class 9 History and Environment Syllabus 2020-21|
|WBBSE Class 9 Geography and Environment Syllabus 2020-21|
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to get the latest notification on WBBSE along with sample papers, exam pattern, marking scheme and more.