A syllabus acts as a roadmap with instructions to help a student understand what will be covered throughout the year and what will be expected of them year round. Generally, a syllabus includes the following information:
- Goal/Rationale – The reason for the course to be organized in a particular sequence.
- Learning Objectives – Tells what students are expected to take away from the course.
- Course Content – Lists major topics and sub-topics with a reason for its inclusion in the course.
- Grading Method – The assessment process and the distribution of marks clearly explained.
- Teaching Philosophy – The rationale along with the pedagogical approach for why students will benefit from it.
Here, we have provided the WBBSE class 9 syllabus for Maths, Science and Social Science to help class 9 students to look forward to what they will be introduced to year-round and help them plan an effective study routine accordingly. Click on the links below to access them.
|WBBSE Class 9 Maths Syllabus|
|WBBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus|
|WBBSE Class 9 History and Environment Syllabus|
|WBBSE Class 9 Geography and Environment Syllabus|
Stay tuned to BYJU’S to get the latest notification on WBBSE along with sample papers, exam pattern, marking scheme and more.