COORDINATION – CONCEPT & IMPORTANCE
MEANING OF COORDINATION
(1) COORDINATION REFERS TO : Synchronization of various activities and efforts of
• all individuals,
in common direction to achieve the goals of the organization.
(2) LACK OF COORDINATION RESULTS IN :
• duplication of efforts,
• delay in work and chaos.
(3) COORDINATION ENSURES THAT : • right person is assigned right job,
• right job is performed at the right time,
• right product/service is delivered to the customer at the right time.
Coordination has been included in the first chapter of Business Studies in the Unit: Nature and Significance of Business. In this study material, we have provided the meaning and all the important topics in a succinct, point wise manner so that it will be easy to read and comprehend to the students. Download the PDF given at the end of the page for entire study material on the topic.