MEANING OF COORDINATION
(1) COORDINATION REFERS TO : Synchronization of various activities and efforts of
• all individuals,
in common direction to achieve the goals of the organization.
(2) LACK OF COORDINATION RESULTS IN :
• duplication of efforts,
• delay in work and chaos.
(3) COORDINATION ENSURES THAT :
• right person is assigned right job,
• right job is performed at the right time,
• right product/service is delivered to the customer at the right time.
Coordination has been included in the first chapter of Business Studies in the Unit: Nature and Significance of Business. In this study material, we have provided the meaning and all the important topics in a succinct, point wise manner so that it will be easy to read and comprehend to the students.
Also Explore: Business Studies Study Guide