A student studying in Punjab board class 8 should thoroughly know the syllabus before beginning the studies. Since syllabus plays a vital role, most of the students usually take a quick glance at it first before understanding it in detail. Doing so will help students to know how to prepare more effectively for exams. Upon identifying the chapters carrying more marks, they can plan their studies in a better way.
Punjab Board Class 8 Maths, Science and Social Science Syllabus
|Punjab Board Class 8 Maths Syllabus|
|Punjab Board Class 8 Science Syllabus|
|Punjab Board Class 8 Social Science Syllabus|
Students can download the Punjabi medium syllabus by clicking the below-provided link.
What is covered in Class 8 Syllabus of Punjab Board?
The class 8 Syllabus is designed by the Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) and includes the below-mentioned information.
- Course description of each subject that will be taught in Class 8 of Punjab Board.
- Course material, which includes the Punjab Class 8 textbook & ebooks.
- PSEB Class 8 Grading system & marking scheme.
Tips to Use Syllabus Effectively
Do research on the following to grasp the basic command over the subject.
- Know which teacher will teach which subject.
- Understand what you will learn from the syllabus of Punjab Board Class 8.
- Collect the previous years Punjab Board Class 8 Papers from your seniors or school library and answer them according to the marking scheme in the syllabus.
Keep learning with the BYJU’S App to score high and shock your parents with an excellent progress report.Students can also refer to pseb 8th class maths book to score high marks in the class 8 mathematics exam.