Sandeep Garg Class 12 Macroeconomics Solutions Chapter 1 Circular Flow of Income is explained by the expert Economic teachers from the latest edition of Sandeep Garg Macroeconomic Class 12 textbook solutions. We at BYJU’S provide Sandeep Garg economics class 12 Solutions to give comprehensive insight about the subject to the students. These insights help as a priceless benefit to students while completing their homework or while studying for their exams. There are numerous concepts in economics, but here we provide you the solution from Circular Flow of Income, which will be useful for the students to score well in the board exams.
Sandeep Garg Solutions Class 12 – Chapter 1 – Part B
What do you mean by Circular Flow of Income?
Ans: The circular flow of Income refers to the flow of money, services, and goods, etc. This circulation happens in terms of income in the production process, distribution between the factors of production, and at the end the circulation of the product from household to a firm in the form of consumption expenditure on goods and services manufactured by them.
Explain the three phases of the circular flow of income.
Ans: The three different phases in the circular flow of income are-
- Generation Phase- In this phase, the firm manufactures the goods and services with the assistance of factor services.
- Distribution Phase- This phase involves the flow of factor income, which comprises of rent, interests, wages, and profit from firm to the household.
- Disposition Phase- Here, the income collected by the factors of production, is used on the goods and services manufactured by a firm.
Related links: Basic Concepts of Macroeconomics
Give two differences between Stock and Flow with examples.
Ans: The two difference between Stock and Flow with examples are.
|Time Dimension||There is no time dimension||Time dimension exists as the magnitude can be scaled over a period of time|
|Nature of concept||It is a static concept||It is a dynamic concept|
How many types of circular flow?
Ans: There are two types of circular flow.
- Real Flow- The term real flow means the flow of factor services from household to firms. Similarly, the flow of goods and services from firms to household
- Money Flow- The Money flow refers to the flow of factor payments from firm to household for factor services. Similarly, the flow of consumption expenditure from household to firm for the purchase of goods and services manufactured by the firm.
Give three differences between Real Flow and Money Flow.
Ans: The three differences between Real Flow and Money Flow are.
|Kind of Exchange||It includes the exchange of goods and services||It only involves the exchange of money|
|Difficulty in Exchange||Lots of difficulties involved in the exchange of goods and service||No such difficulties in terms of money flow|
|Alternative Names||Also, know as Physical Flow||Also, known as Nominal Flow|
Explain the role of the government sector in an Economy.
Ans: Government sector performs the following activities in the economy.
- They collect taxes from households and firms
- They make transfer payments to the households and provides subsidies to the firms
- They make the payment for the purchase of goods and services from the firms
- They save and borrows money with the help of the financial market.
|Important Questions for Class 12 Economics|
|Study Tips for Preparing Economics Exam|
|Economics Project for Class 12|
The above-provided solutions are considered to be the best solution for ‘Sandeep Garg Macroeconomic Class 12 Solutions Chapter 1- Circular Flow of Income. Stay tuned to BYJU’S to learn more.