Maths needs lots of practice and needs to memorize lots of formulas. Unless and until you practice more, you can’t get the marks to succeed in your exams. In Maths some of the formulas have special conditions or restrictions and this kind of formulas can’t be memorized. You can’t understand maths unless and until you give attention to the class. Maths needs proper listening, understanding and then applying the techniques.
Class 12 Maths of Maharashtra State Board has each of the topics covered in the syllabus so that students have a clear idea of the questions that might be asked in the exam. The Board is the sole authority to prepares detailed syllabus and also sanctioned and approve textbooks for the same. The detailed syllabus helps the students to know how to study for HSC Maths.
For a subject like Maths for HSC, practicing and understanding the concepts is a must. Practicing more will help you to score good marks. Before understanding Maths it requires to have a general understanding of the broad concepts before going into the details.
Given below are some tips on how to study for HSC Maths:
- Maths is all about practice and understanding the concept. So, before starting any topic to practice understand the concept thoroughly.
- Go through the syllabus so that you will get an idea on which topic to focus more and the marks weightage of the topic.
- Always keep a handy note of all the theorems, concepts, formulas so that it will help you during the revision.
- Be attentive in the class so that you won’t get confused with the formulas.
- Go through different types of problems and try to solve it by yourself.
- Knowing theories and concept are necessary but learning how it will be applicable is a must if you want to score good marks in the exam.
- Practice previous year question papers or sample papers so that you get an idea what type of questions are asked from each topic and what type of questions are repeated.
- While studying complete the important topics with more weightage and then the topics with the less weightage.
- During the studying process, don’t forget to practice everything that you have studies.
- Practice as many numerical problems as possible. Don’t just read the theory apply some logic and understand it.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest notification on Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education including syllabus, exam pattern, exam dates, and other related information.