Physics is a subject which doesn’t need much of reading and learning, its all about understanding the concepts of physics. Knowing the technique of how to study for HSC Physics will make the subject easier. To score good marks in your HSC Physics exam a regular study is a must. For an HSC student, Physics is a very important subject and students should regularly practice Physics, especially numerical problems or theoretical problems.
The Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education is the sole body responsible for conducting HSC examinations in Maharashtra. The Board prepares a detailed syllabus of the HSC Physics exam and also sanctioned and approve textbooks for the same. The detailed syllabus helps the students to prepare themselves on how to study for HSC Physics.
For Physics, if you study the concepts sincerely they can get you full marks. For the Class 12 Board exam Physics is a very important subject. Students those who are weak in mathematics usually find Physics a tough subject. To prepare yourself for Class 12 Physics, you need to be more consistent with your study.
Here are some tips on how to study for HSC Physics:
- Make a handy list of all the formulas from all the chapters so that it will be easy to revise.
- Prepare a separate list of all the derivations which will also help you to cover theory too.
- Create a list of the definitions and important concepts.
- Try to solve questions with the help of a diagram and practice graphs.
- Try to analyze derivation practically and remember all the steps.
- Solving previous year sample papers and previous year question papers will help you to get an idea of the question paper pattern.
- Improve your math skills so that you will not find any difficulty to solve the numerical problems.
- Time management is important while solving Physics paper, because sometimes under the pressure of less time you will not be able to complete the whole paper. So, it’s better to keep pace from the beginning.
- Be careful with SI Units and other details, because for small mistakes marks can be deducted.
- Revise the entire syllabus before the exam which will surely bring success in coming exams.
Register with BYJU’S to get the latest notifications on Maharashtra Board along with previous year question papers, exam pattern, Maharashtra HSC exam timetable 2019, and other related information.