The Association of Teachers in Biological Sciences, in collaboration with the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) and the Indian Association of Physics Teachers, conducts the National Standard Examination in Biology. It provides a chance for students who are interested in Biology to evaluate their understanding of the topic. Before applying for the exam, candidates should check and verify that they fulfil the NSEB eligibility requirements. If a student fails to meet any of the requirements, he or she will be disqualified.
The following are the NSEB 2021-2022 eligibility criteria that students should remember while applying for the NSEB 2021-22 exams.
NSEB Exams 2021-22: Highlights
NSEB exams are held once a year to assess students’ scientific knowledge and provide them the opportunity to compete in international olympiads. Let’s take a look at the NSEB test in general before we get into the specifics.
|Body in charge of the examination||Association of Teachers in Biological Services (ATBS)
Homi Bhabha Center for Science Education (HBCSE)
Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT)
|Eligibility||Students below Class 12|
|Mission||To help students test their Science knowledge by competing with other students|
|Mode of Application/ Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Difficulty Level||Intermediate|
Eligibility Criteria for NSEB
- Students must meet the requirements for an Indian passport.
- They should be Indian citizens.
- Students must not have taken their 12th board test prior to taking the National Standard Examination in Biology.
- Students must be enrolled in an Indian school as of November 2019 or before to be eligible for the National Standard Examination in Biology 2021-22.
- To be eligible for the National Standard Examination In Biology 2021-22, they must have been born between January 1, 2007, and December 31, 2008, both days inclusive.