Today, we will be discussing my favourite season essay for Class 3 kids. We will see how young learners can compose 10 lines on My Favourite Season. Keeping in mind that the kids are of primary classes, we have crafted the essay in very simple words.
Seasons are categorised into 4 major parts – Winter, Summer, Autumn and Rainy. As the winter season is cherished by most of us, we are offering you here 10 lines Essay on my favourite season winter. You can download the essay in PDF format for free!
My Favourite Season “Winter” Essay
- Winter is my favourite season of the year.
- During winter, the weather is very cold and the temperature falls even below 5℃ in some parts of the country.
- Winter season usually starts in the month of November and ends in February.
- December and January are the coldest months of the season.
- In the course of this season, some places face heavy snowfall and hail storms.
- People wear warm clothes like jackets, sweaters and coats. Some also burn little pieces of wood to get some warmth.
- Hot drinks and eatables are preferred by people to keep themselves warm.
- This season offers us lots of fresh fruits and vegetables like oranges, kiwis, bananas, apples, radish, carrots and green vegetables.
- I like drinking hot milk with bournvita in the winter season.
- During winters, I love to cover myself with a quilt and read books when at home.
Above are 10 lines on my favourite season winter. Seasons affect our moods to a great extent. Too much rainfall might make us feel irritated, while good weather naturally uplifts our state of mind.
Winters are often loved by people because of many reasons. For instance, unlike summers, winters do not bother us with a lot of sweat secretion. Winter does not leave roads full of mud and water, unlike the rainy season. Although we might have a favourite season, we must keep in mind that each season has its own importance and merits.
Liked the essay? We have lots of exciting essays for Class 3 kids on various other topics which you may refer through the links provided below.