What is your favourite season of the year? Most of us would choose “monsoon” as a response. During Rainy season, we see the flora blooming all around. Today, let’s talk about a rainy day and explore what one can write in an Essay on Rainy Day for Class 3.
Rain is crucial, not only as it makes Earth look so much more beautiful every time it hits the ground, but also because the growth of crops depends largely on the amount of rainfall. Whether it rains less than required or more than needed, farmers incur a great loss of crops.
There are loads of rainy day activities for kids such as playing in rains, getting wet, making paper boats, hopping on puddles, eating hot dishes, etc. Coming up is a set of 10 lines on Rainy Day. You can download the Essay in PDF form through the link provided below:
10 Lines on Rainy Day in English
- Among all the seasons, I like the Rainy season the most.
- Today is a rainy day- it has been raining all day long.
- My friends and I went to the playground and played there while it was raining.
- In the evening, we also saw a huge rainbow formed in the sky.
- The streets are full of water because of the rain.
- On rainy days, my friends and I prepare paper boats and make them float in the water.
- I love the smell of earth when it rains after a sunny day.
- Rain makes the weather so pleasant, refreshing and cool.
- I like getting wet in rains.
- I enjoy eating hot fries on rainy days.
Those were a few lines on Rainy Day which kids can also put down under the title “Rainy Day paragraph”. There are lots of such engaging essays for Class 3 kids.
Searching for more interesting resources for your little one? Download the most admired kids learning app- Disney BYJU’S Early Learn and get a one-stop solution to all your concerns regarding your kid’s education.