The JKBOSE framed the syllabus that education to the students should bring the human ideal values. A good syllabus should be challenging, inspiring to the students and it is linked with their daily life activities. The syllabus should have the following components:
- Learning outcomes
- Course Schedule and policies
- Course description and procedures.
A syllabus is the summary of the course content and it contains the important information. A good syllabus should be flexible to the students and students should get systematic learning approach. It helps to develop the personality of the students and it sustains the students attention.
Importance of syllabus
- The syllabus describes the concepts and topics to be covered while preparing for the examinations .
- A syllabus mentions the marks allotted to different chapters from which student may form a strategy for preparing exam with high or low weightage.
- Question paper is also designed from the syllabus. It helps students to know about the type of question asked and it gives an idea about the mark distribution.
- Once you get a clear understanding about the syllabus and marks allotted to various sections will help you to take decision how much time you should spend on each section.
- Preparing according to the topic and instructions prescribed in the syllabus. You should definitely crack the examination.
Here is the syllabus for class 7 Maths and Science:
For more information about the recent updates of JKBOSE 2019, register with BYJU’S.