Class 9 Maths Chapter 5 (Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry) MCQs are provided here online to solve. These objective type questions are given with correct answers and detailed explanations. Students can solve these chapter-wise problems provided, as per the latest CBSE syllabus and NCERT curriculum. Also, check Important Questions for Class 9 Maths.
MCQs on Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
Multiple choice questions for Euclid’s geometry chapter are provided here with four options for each question. Students have to choose the right answer.
1) A solid has __________dimensions.
Explanation: A solid is a three-dimensional object.
2) A point has _______ dimension.
Explanation: A point is always dimensionless.
3) The shape of base of Pyramid is:
d. Any polygon
Explanation: A pyramid base could have any polygon shape.
4) The boundaries of solid are called:
5) A surface of a shape has:
a. Length, breadth and thickness
b. Length and breadth only
c. Length and thickness only
d. Breadth and thickness only
6) The edges of the surface are :
d. None of the above
7) Which of these statements do not satisfy Euclid’s axiom?
a. Things which are equal to the same thing are equal to one another
b. If equals are added to equals, the wholes are equal.
c. If equals are subtracted from equals, the remainders are equal.
d. The whole is lesser than the part.
8) Which of the following statements are true?
a. Only one line can pass through a single point.
b. There is an infinite number of lines which pass through two distinct points.
c. A terminated line can be produced indefinitely on both the sides
d. If two circles are equal, then their radii are unequal.
Explanation: A line that is terminated can be indefinitely produced on both sides as a line can be extended on both its sides infinitely.
9) The line drawn from the center of the circle to any point on its circumference is called:
10) There are ________ number of Euclid’s Postulates