Chemistry is one of the basic branches of science that deals with the properties, structure and constituents of matter or substances and its interactions with other forms of matter. Chemistry is a subject that involves fun. Meanwhile, it also requires a good imagination to understand the deeper insights into the topics. Most of the Class 11 students find Chemistry hard when going through chemical reactions and formulas. To understand these things students need an imaginative and conceptual study.
Class 11 Chemistry important questions of TN board are very crucial for the final examination as well as for those students who are preparing for the competitive examinations. These important questions will have a variety of questions which might be asked in the final examination of Class 11. Practising these important questions of Class 11 Chemistry will clear the concepts of questions which can be framed in an examination. Class 11 Chemistry important questions are prepared as per the latest TN board Class 11 Chemistry syllabus and most of the questions are picked up from previous year question paper or sample paper.
Students are advised to practice these important questions of Class 11 Chemistry beside preparing from the respective TN board Class 11 Chemistry textbook. Practising these important questions of Chemistry Class 11 on a daily basis will help students to boost up their self-confidence so that they can outperform in their Class 11 board exam.
- What is meant by intramolecular hydrogen bond. Give one example.
- Give the reaction of sodium with ethyne
- Distinguish between diffusion and effusion
- Calculate the total number of electrons present in 17g of ammonia
- First ionization potential of carbon atom is greater than that of boron atom, where as the reverse is true for second ionization potential – give appropriate reason.
- Atomic number of elements X,Y,Z and A are 4,8,7 and 12 respectively. Arrange them in the decreasing order of their electro negativity.
- Give the uses of heavy water.
- How is plaster of Paris Prepared?
- State the first law of thermodynamics.
- What is the de Broglie wave length of an election, which is accelerated from the rest, through a potential difference of 100V.
- What is water gas shift reaction?
- NH3 has an exceptionally high melting point and boiling point as compared to those of the hydrides of the remaining element of group15. Explain
- Hydrogen Peroxide can function as an oxidizing agent as well as reducing agent. Substanciate this statement with one example for each
- Name the three types of covalent hydrides
- Why Sodium hydroxide is much more soluble than its chloride?
- Write the Vander Waals equation for a real gas. Explain the correction term for pressure and volume.
- Alkaline earth metal (A) belongs to 3rd period reacts with oxygen and nitrogen to form compounds (B) and (C) respectively. It undergo metal displacement reaction with AgNO3 solution to form compound (D). Identify (A), (B), (C) and (D). Give the reactions.
- Define electronegativity
- Describe Aufbau principle. Write the electronic configuration for Ni2+ using Aufbau principle
- Write the two methods of preparation of free radicals