Physics is the study of matter and energy. It explains the fundamental universal laws and introduces important concepts that are essential for the advanced study of chemistry, biology and all other branches of science. Class 11 Physics is an important subject for Science stream students as it will teach the basics of Physics so that students can prepare themselves for Class 12 Physics. Class 11 Physics is a challenging subject which scares off many students. Class 11 Physics syllabus covers topics such as laws of motion, work energy and power, gravitation, waves, etc. This TN Board Class 11 Physics Important Questions is the best resource to prepare more efficiently for the board exams.
Important questions of Class 11 Physics TN board provide students a fair strategy to prepare themselves for Class 11 Physics examination. Most of these important questions are picked up from the previous year question paper as per the latest TN board Physics syllabus of Class 11. It covers all the important topics and there is a high chance that few of these important questions of Class 11 Physics might be asked in Class 11 Physics final exam.
So, students of TN board Class 11 are advised to solve these important questions of Physics after they are done with the entire syllabus to boost up their confidence level. It also helps the students to analyse their preparation level, and they can also cross-check whether they have skipped any important topic from the syllabus.
Here, below in this article we have provided the PDF link for the Tamil Nadu Board Class 11 Physics Important Questions and the page content along with the questions on the webpage.
- In a series of successive measurements in an experiment, the readings of the period of oscillation of a simple pendulum were found to be 2.63 s, 2.56 s, 2.42 s, 2.71 s and 2.80 s. Calculate (i) the mean value of the period of oscillation (ii) the absolute error in each measurement (iii) the mean absolute error (iv) the relative error (v) the percentage error. Express the results in proper form.
- Derive equations of uniformly accelerated motion by calculus method.
- Discuss uniform circular motion.
- Derive velocities after the collision in terms of velocites before collision in elastic collision in one dimension case.
- State and prove work-kinetic energy theorem.
- A uniform rod of mass 𝑀 and length 𝑙 makes a constant angle 𝜃 with an axis of rotation which passes through one end of the rod. Find the moment of inertia about this axis.
- Discuss the bending of a cyclist in curves.
- Consider a system of two identical particles having mass m. If one of the particles of mass m is pushed towards the center of mass of the particles through a distance 𝑥, by what amount the other particle should move so as to keep the center of mass of particles at the original position?
- Calculate the potential energy of the object of mass m at a height h.
- Write down any three examples to explain the origin of centripetal force.
- Explain Lami’s theorem.
- Derive expression for maximum height, time of flight and range of a projectile.
- Define potential energy.
- What is meant by (i) inertial frame of reference and (ii) non-inertial frame of reference
- Write any two limitations of dimensional analysis. Give relevant examples.
- Write down the number of significant figures in the following: (i) 0.007 (ii) 400.
- The position vector of a particle has length 1 m and makes 300 with the 𝑥 − axis. What are the lengths of the 𝑥 and 𝑦 components of the position vector?
- Write down the coefficient of restitution for the following cases:(i) Perfectly elastic collision
(ii) Perfect inelastic collision
(iii) A ball rebounding from a floor
- Derive an expression for total energy of the particle executing SHM.
- What is Doppler effect?