Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Zoology syllabus provides an extensive range of concepts and an advanced information regarding the subject which includes all the questions provided in the Zoology syllabus. Class 12 Tamilnadu board Zoology syllabus can be helpful in providing adequate knowledge on the concerned topics units mentioned in the syllabus. BYJU’S provide Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Zoology syllabi in a detailed manner, along with the marking scheme. Students are advised to refer to the Tamil Nadu Board Class 12 Zoology Syllabus at the beginning of the academic year, so that they can plan their studies, accordingly and thus ace the exams.
Tamil Nadu Board 12th Class Zoology Syllabus
It is important to know the syllabus before starting the preparation. So, keeping that in mind we provide an elaborate view of the syllabus which will help students to understand what the topic is about and gives them a clear idea on what they are going to read. Have a look at the Tamilnadu Board Class 12 Zoology syllabus, read what all topics you have to cover from each lesson and start your preparation accordingly. Also, know the marking scheme for each topic and focus more on the topics which are allocated more marks.
|Theories of evolution|
|Qualitative test for carbohydrates, proteins and lipids – 1 test each|
|Test of urea in urine of a mammal|
|Rate of activity of human salivary amylase in relation to temperature|
|Study of prepared slides – Entamoeba, Scolex of tapeworm, mature proglottis, Red blood corpuscles, white blood corpuscles|
|Models and specimens – Mammalian Brain / model, Eye model, Ear model, Mammalian Kidney – Nephron model, Heart model|
|Instruments / Drugs
|Project Report (minimum two)
Why syllabus is important for students
- A thorough understanding of the syllabus is the first step towards faring well in the exams.
- It certainly helps to know which topics to study and which to leave.
- It helps in optimising your time and energy, and stay focused on only the topics that matter.
- It will help students to know about the practicals as well as number of assignments they need to do for each topic.
- The syllabus contains the timeline for all readings, assignments, projects and papers