The Consortium of National Law Universities(NLU) has added a new CLAT exam centre. Rajkot testing facility has been added to the list of new CLAT 2023 exam locations. Candidates interested in CLAT 2024 can also choose Rajkot as the test Centre if feasible.
Ultimate Guide to Kickstart your CLAT Exam Preparation
Download the e-book now
The CLAT 2024 examination will be held offline mode in December 2023. Candidates have the option to choose any three exam centres of their preference while applying for the CLAT 2024 examination. The exam centres of CLAT 2024 will be allotted based on the candidate’s preference and availability of seats. Candidates can check their designated exam centre through CLAT admit card 2024. More details regarding the CLAT 2024 examination centres are given below.
All recent updates related to the CLAT 2024 examination centres will be made available on this page. You can also refer to the official website of the Consortium of National Law Universities (consortiumofnlus.ac.in) for more information on the CLAT examination.
Candidates who plan to appear for the upcoming CLAT examinations can refer to the page on CLAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern to familiarise themselves with the exam pattern, section-wise distribution of questions in the exam etc.
How to select the CLAT exam centre 2024?
Steps to select the CLAT exam centres for 2024 are given below. Candidates should carefully choose their exam centres.
- Visit the official website of Consortium of National Law Universities (consortiumofnlus.ac.in).
- If you have already registered yourself on the website then login using your mobile number and password.
- If you are yet to register for the CLAT 2024 examination, then select the ‘CLAT 2024’ tab. Now click on ‘Register’. You need to fill in your name, mobile number, email id and password. An OTP will be sent to your contact number for validation. Once the OTP number is validated, candidates can login.
- After logging in, candidates can fill in their personal, communication and qualifying examination details.
- Then candidates should select the exam centre preference tab. They have the option to choose any three exam centres. Candidates should keep their convenience, time taken to travel etc in mind while selecting the exam centres.
- Candidates can fill in the remaining details, upload relevant documents and submit the form. Candidates should pay the application fee and ensure that the transaction is successfully completed.
- More details regarding the name of the CLAT entrance exam centres and city will be available in the CLAT 2024 Admit card. The Consortium will provide information on the release date of the admit card on its website.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, the Convenor (CLAT 2024) reserves the right to cancel the CLAT 2024 exam centre(s) and provide an alternate exam centre to candidates.
How to change/update CLAT entrance exam centre(s)?
Candidates can make changes to their selected exam centres or edit their exam centre preferences by following the steps mentioned below. However, candidates must note that the exam centre can be updated only till the application window is open and they should refrain from updating centres multiple times.
The steps to change/update CLAT exam centre are given below.
Visit the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
Log in using your Enter mobile number and password
Click on the edit application button on the dashboard.
Navigate to the preferences tab.
Update the exam centre preferences if required.
Click on the Next button and mark the declaration checkbox.
Click on save/submit form button.
Your exam centre will be updated accordingly.
List of CLAT Exam Centres 2024
A list of all CLAT exam centres spread throughout the country are given in the table below. Any updates related to changes in the CLAT 2024 exam centres will be made available here.
List of CLAT Exam Centres for 2024 exam
|Chittor/Tirupathi (Andhra Pradesh)||Coimbatore|
Documents Required to be Carried to CLAT Exam Centres
Candidates should carry the following documents inside the CLAT Exam Centres for 2024 exam.
- Admit Card
- ball Pen (Blue/black)
- Government Issued Photo ID (Original and Photocopy)
- Self-health declaration
- Mask, Hand gloves, and as required for COVID precaution measures.
- Disability certificate (If Applicable)
- Water Bottle (Transparent)
The different photo IDs applicable for verifying at the CLAT exam centre are:
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
CLAT Exam Centre Instructions
- Candidates should carefully mark their test centre preference while filling out the CLAT application form.
- Candidates will not be allowed to make any changes in their CLAT exam centres in 2024 after the closing of the application window.
- Candidates must have a valid ID proof and admit card, without which entry to the exam centre will be barred.
- Candidates should reach the exam centre at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates should not carry any prohibited item inside the exam centre such as electronic gadgets, calculator, books, study material etc.
- Candidates should follow all the instructions provided by the exam centres officials regarding frisking, admit card, signing the attendance sheet and writing the examination.
|CLAT Age Limit||CLAT Books|
|CLAT Admit Card||CLAT Exam Date|