The Tamil Nadu Education Board is one of the oldest and the dominating education systems in India. The main exams of SSLC and HSE are conducted every year by the TN board. Class 9 is considered as the gateway for Class 10th. And it is impossible to understand Class 10 Science without understanding the concept of Class 9 Science. In every student’s life Class 9 marks as a turning point which will set up a strong academic foundation for Class 10.
Class 9 is mostly about learning different topics with lots of new subjectivity involved. Important questions of Class 9 TN board will help students to self-evaluate their performance and correct their mistakes. Class 9 Science syllabus covers topics such as motion, light, matter around us, etc. and these important questions are prepared based on the topics or chapters covered in the syllabus. Practicing these important questions of Class 9 Science is a valuable way to ensure that you have not skipped any topic from the syllabus.
Class 9 Science students of Tamilnadu board must practice these important questions to know the preparation level of the important topics which need to be prepared with more concentration. Most of the questions are picked up from the Class 9 Science textbook of Tamilnadu Board.
- A body of volume 100 cc is immersed completely in water contained in a jar. The weight of water and the jar before immersion of the body was 700 g. Calculate the weight of water and jar after immersion.
- On what factors the pressure exerted by the liquid depends on?
- You have a bag of cotton and an iron bar, each indicating a mass of 100 kg when measured on a weighing machine. In reality, one is heavier than other. Can you say which one is heavier and why?
- If you put one ice cube in a glass of water and another in a glass of alcohol, what would you observe? Explain your observations.
- Explain the working of human ear with diagram
- Verify experimentally the laws reflection of sound.
- Name the device which is used to produce sound in laboratory experiments.
- Why do some stars appear blue and some red?
- Give an account of all the planets in the solar system.
- Discuss the benefits of ISS.
- What is catenation? How does carbon form catenated compounds?
- Name the three safer resin codes of plastics and describe their features.
- Explain the types of dyes based on their method of application.
- Name various food additives and explain their functions.
- Explain carbon cycle with the help of a flow chart? How can you reduce your contribution of carbon dioxide to the atmosphere?
- What are the conditions in a dry habitat to which plants develop adaptations? List out the adaptations of xerophytes?
- What are the sources of organic resources for vermicomposting?
- Explain the feeding management of dairy cattle.
- Name the causative agent of typhoid in human. How does the pathogen gain entry into the human body? Write the diagnostic symptoms and mention the organ that is affected in severe cases.
- Give an account of classification of bacteria based on the shape