Important Questions For Class 12 Maths- Chapter 8- Application of Integrals
Application of integrals is one of the crucial topics of Maths chapter 8 of class 12. It is an important topic which also helps in preparing for Board exams for class 12(CBSE). Apart from studying and practising problems on application-of-integrals from NCERT, students shall also practice these important questions.
Solving these important questions of class 12 maths chapter 8 will help you prepare for CBSE board exams too.
Also, check :
1. Find the area of the region bounded by y =√a and y = a. (Answer: 1/6 sq. unit)
2. Find the area bounded by the curve y = 4 – x2 and the lines y = 0 and y = 3. (Answer: 28/3 sq. unit)
3. Find the area including between the parabolas y2 = 4ax and x2 = 4by. (Answer: 16/3 ab2 sq.unit)
4. The area bounded by the parabola y2 = 8x and x2 = 8y. (Answer: 32/3)
5. The area bounded by the parabola y2 = 4ax, latusrectum and x-axis is ? (Answer : (4/3)a2)
NCERT Questions for Class 12 Chapter 8 – Applications of Integrals